Whether your home’s A/C system needs a professional tune-up, or you’re having a new central air conditioner installed, you want your technician to be knowledgeable, trustworthy and capable of getting the job done right the first time. A NATE-certified technician offers superb service you can rely on time and again.
What is NATE certification?
NATE certification is the brainchild of North American Technician Excellence, the largest independent third-party organization devoted to certifying heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE offers a battery of certification tests that cover practical and advanced knowledge of HVACR systems.
Trusted throughout the industry, NATE’s rigorous certification process ensures that only the best technicians in their areas of specialization can gain the coveted distinction of being NATE-certified.
What makes a NATE-certified technician special?
When you use a NATE-certified technician, you know you’re working with the best of the best. You have the benefit of his expertise. A NATE-certified technician also:
- Provides fast and efficient service
- Ensures that your systems will operate at peak efficiency
- Gets the job done correctly the first time
- Offers the peace of mind that goes with knowing you’ve had an expert professional on the job
- Nearly 70 percent of homeowners responding to a NATE survey said they were extremely satisfied with their NATE-certified technicians. On the other hand, just 44 percent said they were happy with their noncertified technicians.
At All Temp Air Conditioning and Heating, we rely on our team of NATE-certified technicians to provide homeowners in Harrisburg, Cornelius, Huntersville and the surrounding area with the best in heating and cooling services. Contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our highly capable NATE technicians.