One of the simplest ways to save energy on your conditioning bills if you have a Carrier Performance or Comfort system is with a Carrier programmable thermostat. It’s intuitive, easy to use and manages more than your indoor temperature. Having such a thermostat cuts your energy bills by automatically changing the temperature settings indoors without having to remember yourself or relying on family members to make the changes. This thermostat’s features include:
- Easy to read illuminated display that shows the time, as well as indoor and outdoor temperatures.
- Simple prompts to follow for programming.
- Automatically switches from cooling to heating.
- Seven day programmable and up to four different temperature settings for each day, including vacation holds.
- Ventilation system compatible.
- Alert reminders to check the air filter and UV lights.
- Attractive, wall-hugging unit that comes in a variety of finishes.
- A 10-year warranty.
- Having four settings for temperature control each day helps you manage your home’s temperatures to match your family’s lifestyle. Most programmable thermostats offer just two daily settings, while the Carrier programmable thermostat makes allowances for families who have busy and often complicated schedules.
Another of the significant benefits of this thermostat is its air filter timer. Besides saving energy by managing indoor temperatures based when you occupy your home, the reminder to check and change the air filter also lowers your energy bills and increases your system’s life.
The same goes for UV lights if you have this feature inside your air handler or ductwork. UV lights inside the air handler help keep the evaporator coils clean and stop the growth of bacteria and viruses in your home’s air. To maintain healthier air, the lights need to be checked periodically, and this thermostat provides a friendly reminder.
If you’d like to learn more about the Carrier programmable thermostat, contact All Temp Co. Inc., Air Conditioning & Heating. We’ve provided trusted HVAC services for the Harrisburg, Quail Hollow, Pineville, Matthews, Cornelius, Huntersville, Mooresville, Concord, Kannapolis and Davidson, and the surrounding areas for more than 30 years.